From the Bench

New Dots Circle Earrings have come out of the tumbler and have been added to the shop.
These are simple and classic earrings that are available in two sizes and two colors.
I will be adding a few new things to the shop over the weekend to get the shop ready for the big newspaper feature.

Th Palm Beach Post is featuring me in next weeks neighborhood section! I am very excited about the article, although not really excited about having my picture taken. I hope it will be a good article that highlights etsy and the jewelry well. I always get so nervous about these things.

While they were here, they also shot a bit of video. Both of me answering questions and of me at the bench. I'll set up a link as soon as it is posted.

We are heading into art fair season here in Florida. I will be getting a schedule of events together and posting that as well. So much to do and never enough time!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel