From the Bench....



I always have a hard time with my Mom's Christmas presents. We have different taste so it is usually hard for me to pick out something for her. I think I do well picking out art for her. She says she likes it, anyway. So it has become sort of a tradition that I get her a print of some sort each year. But I make jewelry, and most everyone else's presents from me are jewelry so...
I tried a new technique with my gift for her this year. Wirewrapping.
Now I must say I don't have the patience to do this on a regular basis, but I do like how they turned out. I think I should have made them a bit smaller, but Mom lies big earrings. These are big. I added some briolette drops and freshwater pearls to luxe it up a bit.
All in all they turned out well.



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel