Blogging is new for me, very new. So as time goes on and I figure things out I am sure you will see some changes to this page. Thankfully, I have teenagers that can help me.

So in my wanderings around the blog word occasionally I find other blogs that I find fun to read or informative and I will post them here so you can see what makes me giggle or captures my short attention span.

I came across one today while trying navigate the project wonderful site. "Mom's crazy life" is written by Dani, a mother of 6, who works full time and goes to school. I don't know how she manages this amazing feat, but she does and writes about it on her blog:
http://www.momscrazylife.com/

Have fun reading it.
OK, I really have to get off the computer now and get some work done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel