What are you looking at???....

I have been in a shopping mood lately. I think it is because I like every other American is terrified to spend any money that I don't abosolutely have to, and I always want what what I can't have...lol
So I thought I would show off what I am looking at on etsy, with a mini and showcase so of the really awesome talent that is there. If you have never shopped on etsy, let me tell you I highly recommed it, but watch out it is addictive. Etsy is filled with artists and crafters and small business people, selling handmade items, vintage pieces and crafting supplies.
go look..it is really cool....or click on my shop and go to my favorites below especially if you are looking for my birthday present....lol
http://www.etsy.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel