A new place to find me....

Isn't it odd how most things come full circle. When I was young, in my early twenties, I lived for a brief spell in Louisville, Kentucky. It was after I left Indiana and before I found my way to Florida. I have been a bit of a drifter.
I lived in the "arty" area of Bardstown Road. I picked the area because it was boho and cool and the rent was cheap. We had a really big one bedroom apartment over a bakery with one wall made of red brick. It smelled so good every morning. Life was hard then & I didn't stay long, which turned out to be a really good decision.
So why am I reminiscing? There s a new location where you can find my jewelry & it so happens to be on Bardstown Road in Louisville, Ky just down the street from where I lived.
The little gallery is called Luna Boutique right next to the Avalon Restaurant.
http://www.lunaboutique.net/home.html
If your in the area stop in and tell Mary Beth that Joanna sent you.
Full circle. Karma.

Comments

Cute story! Your going to be on my blog tomorrow....I'm featuring some of my favorites buys on etsy!

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel