Keep it?List it?


I found this fabulous agate cabochon. It is mossy and green and just my favorite shade of sage green. I do love green. I made a more traditional cabochon ring with it. Something that sort of reminded me of traditional American Inidan silversmithing, which is what led me to metalsmithing in the first place. I didn't mean to keep it before I made it. I rarely make jewelry just to keep myself. This one though, has me torn. I don't know if it because it is just the newest piece, and I am always partial to the newest ones. I can't make up my mind, whether to keep it for myself or list it in the etsy shop. I did have it out on the table at my last show and it was almost sold. It got many oohs and ahhs but still came home with me at the end of the evening, as did many others, so I can't really call that destiny.
Maybe I'll keep it for awhile and decide later.....

Things are busy. It is the end of the school year. My middle child has graduated high school and is getting ready for college. We have two birthdays that are only a week apart. Family in town for graduation. Lots to do.
I also have decided to help my DH out in his office for awhile. So I will be working out in the real world again, Although it will still allow me to work on Etsy from the office. (After I get things caught up and organized)

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Dani said…
I hope you decide to keep the ring. You know how it goes, right? You give something away, or sell something or pass on buying something...all the while unsure of your decision...and then you regret it later. At least, that always happens to me!

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel