Busy, Busy, Busy



It has been awhile since I've posted, I am sorry. Life just takes over and my blog gets forgotten. I keep telling myself I need to get better at this, but like exercise its all too easy to procrastinate this task until tomorrow.


I have been busy, June is a big month here. Two birthdays, a graduation, everyone home for the summer. Trips to state parks, garage sales, picnics and new jewelry to make for wedding season.



I just thought I would post a few pictures of the new pieces, some have been posted to the Etsy shop, some not yet.

This is the new big white topaz "Let them Eat Cake" ring & the new swirl wedding band, both in sterling silver bright finish. Listed Here



The new white topaz three stone ring, bright finish, round faceted stones. Sterling silver patterned band. Listed Here




I have had these beautiful heart shaped blue topaz stones forever, but they were just waiting for the right inspiration.


A three stone ring with a center of white topaz 6mm, and two 5mm heart shaped swiss blue topaz on the swirl patterned band with the matching wedding band, both in bright sterling silver. Usually, I am not a big fan of the color blue, but I must say I am totally smitten with this ring.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel