My TV Debut!

I made my tv debut recently on a local show here in Louisville called Great Day Live.
I was terrified! I am a very nervous public speaker - It is my biggest fear actually.
I am teaching a class at our new Artist Co-op called "Etsy Success" about tips and tricks to be a better Etsy seller.
They wanted to do a segment specifically on Selling on Etsy and the class so I was the go to. Its really great PR for the Co-op so I couldn't bring myself to say no.
My family teased me about being the next youtube sensation if I vomited on live tv, but I made it though and discovered it wasn't as hard as I thought. I just have to learn to not talk with my hands. I don't know if that is possible.
Here is the link to watch for yourself :
http://www.whas11.com/great-day-live/video/Block-Party-boutiques-tips-for-selling-your-handmade-creations-on-Etsy-213313521.html

Ps - I'm the redhead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy of a Tapered Bezel